Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blessings

Day 1

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

James 1:17

Day 2

1. Being able to teach at Heritage today. It was so nice to connect with old colleagues, see former students, and do what I love - interact with kids.

2. A great chat with a friend, actually a few great chats with friends. About feeling settled, and about knowing that God holds the future. 

3.  Studying God's Word. I'm in the middle of a study called "How People Change." Our frank discussions about life and struggles and the goodness of God is becoming the highlight of my week.

4.  Yummy supper - perogies - my favourite!

5. My husbands willingness to serve others. It's his fourth night out this week, and he has such a servant heart to help where needed.

6.  My SUV. I love it!

7.  The playbook. Silly I know, but right now, it's playing fabulous music and it has been doing that while I was cooking dinner, studying, etc.  It's a fabulous tool!

8.  Adoption. 
For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”  Romans 8:15


9.  Getting the to-do list crossed off. Today, 3 phone calls resulted in 2 appointments and a birthday present for the hubs. Sweet!

10.  Community.  People that love and talk and watch out and serve each other. We have a fabulous community in our local church, one that I feel very blessed to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment