Friday, March 2, 2012

Blessings

Day 1

Day 2

James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."


Day 3
 
1.  Having a fun and active night with the Kingdom Seekers. I love how we easily juxtaposition singing and Bible study with running and catching balls. 
 
2.  A paycheck. Let's be honest here, money can be a worry. Today, a blessing.
 
3.  Friends that love the Lord, aren't afraid to talk about it, and keep us accountable. I love that I can talk to them and feel this great sense of 'sameness'. We are together in all this, the walk, the talk, the worship.
 
4.  Primary sing. I had to play for the primary devision and listening to those many hearts sing praise to God is such a blessing.
 
5.  Reading partners. I said to the classroom teacher today, "parents need to hear this."  50+ students in one room, reading, sharing, laughing, talking. 
 
6.  Warm weather - I went outside at recess today as a favour for someone, and it was so beautiful out. 
 
7.  Jesus Christ. I was singing at the top of my lungs in the car today - You are good.  It is well!  I stand amazed in His presence.
 
8.  Hospitals and health care. Things can go so suddenly wrong.  Knowing that God has placed us here in this land where we can access the knowledge of others is a blessing.
 
9.  A clean desk, at least cleaner than it was before dinner. 
 
10.  A warm and comfy bed (I'm headed there now  :)  I love our duvet and blankets.  Having a warm hubby beside me doesn't hurt either ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment