Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blessings

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."



Day 4

1. Sunday.  I love this day. My husband doesn't work, I get to go to church, and so many other reasons!

2. Our minister. We appreciate his ministry so much. He challenges us, teaches us, encourages us and brings us God's Word.

3.  A sermon on Mark. Remember, that even Peter fell. Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. A good reminder that I'm thankful for. Don't let little things creep in.

4.  Nursery duty. I got to play with children for an hour and a half!

5.  Good conversation. I have many friends at church that stimulate my brain. I'm thankful that we can talk and share and encourage.

6. I'm thankful for my family. We see them on Sunday morning for coffee and I love the chance to catch up and play with the nieces and nephews.

7. Leftovers. I didn't have to cook, and I didn't eat popcorn for supper on Sunday night. Both a suprise!

8.  Curly hair.

9.  Talking and making decisions. I'm thankful that we communicate well as husband and wife. I'm thankful that we can talk about hard decisions and feel good about making choices. I'm thankful that God is opening our hearts to be able to accept our situation and make good decisions that will work for our family.

10.  The Bible. So often I take for granted the ability to pick it up and read.  May I be challenged to do that more.

No comments:

Post a Comment